L'Occitane Cade AS/cologne

Has this been discontinued? Did it ever exist? I popped into a L'Occitane shop yesterday and had a sniff of the grooming stuff, I really liked the smell of the Cade line, but couldn't see an aftershave/cologne. The shop assistant was busy serving other customers so I didn't ask her. Tried looking online and I can see sporadic mentions of an aftershave, but nowhere to buy it. If not, is there anything that smells similar available?

Cade After Shave was indeed discontinued. I read about it on the US sites a few months ago and went in to a shop and asked, they said it wasn't. I didn't believe her so I bought 3 bottles I don't use it often but it is quite nice. Still have 2 spare which may be more valuable for trade fodder now.

I have both Cade is slightly differnt to L'Occitan EDT. The woman in the shop said the 2 compliment each other but cade is more juniper whereas the EDT is more black pepper and Lavender.

You can get both as an after shave balm but sadly they have stopped the cade after shave splash

this is the L'Occitan balm ingredients original L'Occitane ingredients :

* Lavandin
* Oak
* Shea Butter
* Silver Birch

this is the cade balm:
* Cade, Juniper
* Immortelle
* Oak
* Rosemary
* Sandalwood, Australian Sandalwood
* Shea Butter