Lime Cream Fans Unite

Edwin Jagger Pomegranates & Lime:
Tried a sample of this. Can't detect any lime in this scent. Just a very subtle orange smell. Not unpleasant but nothing special either. Lathered up & performed well enough but not one I would buy. Next!

Trumpers Limes cream:
Got myself a tube of this. One shave in, its a more subtle lime scent and I think more natural than T&H WIL. It's a nice smell but I think it was overpowered a little by the Proraso M&E preshave I used, so I'll have to try it without that too. It performed well also, I think I'm gonna like this one. May try the Limes skin food as well

It's my favourite Limes cream too , Dave
Trumpers seems expensive at around £17 for a 200ml tub, but they're very good creams.
Their soaps on the other hand are absolute junk - you would wear a brush down trying to get a usable lather from them

I am enjoying the Edwin Jagger Limes & Pomegranate Shaving Cream; Easy to lather with a nice lime scent too.

Loving the Trumpers Lime but boy was the tube itself absolutely crap. I had around half a dozen shaves out of it, then one day I squeezed it, it made a farting noise and nothing came out. It was like the tube was half empty. I had a couple more shaves then decanted the puny amount that was left into a sample pot which should give me 2 more shaves. £10 for about 12 shaves? Rubbish.

Also as I rolled up the metal tube then squashed it to get the last bit out, it was splitting and I only just avoided slicing my finger on it. Don't get that with the T&H plastic tubes. Anyway, it was just a trial to see if I liked it. So a large tub will be on the cards and should last a good few months!

Trumpers recently sent me samples of the Lime Cream and Lime Skin Food. Both perforned fine but the scent seemed a little weak, maybe I just expected too much. I'm at their shop in a few weeks so may just buy a tub anyway.

Don't dismiss Executive Shaving. there own brand is wonderful

My Simpson's and Cyril Salter Limes have arrived, I also ordered a Sublime Citrus. I have a few Lime creams already including Castle Forbes. I have the Gentlemans Face Care Club Caribbean Lime, but it's so mild it could be unscented.

With just a couple of shaves left in my Trumper's Limes tub, I thought I'd tick another one off the list to try. Well, it wasn't even on the list originally, but new since I started the topic: TOBS Lime Zest. Looking forward to trying it. I would use Trumpers Limes again for sure though. Trying to go through a few different ones but don't like having a ton of stuff on the go at once. May try Executive Shaving Citrus Kiss after this. In a few months, that is. Tubs last me around 6 months so I'll only be trying 2 a year unless I really dislike one of them