Light Razors Are Not Necessarily the Worst

I'm confused. The OP has disappeared. Was that really him?? If so, what a knob! And now I've just checked the members list and it looks like he's back with the original user name and avatar. He certainly is persistent.

Just noticed that an anagram of his user name is: con brush given

All very strange...

antdad said:
Aha...I think I remember D Murphy pulling a similar stunt before. Reveal yourself sir before I thrash you.

Antdad, i have visions of you going f*****g mad at people when your out and about !!! :lol: :lol:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5o8DFfYHS4[/youtube]

Pig Cat said:
I'm confused. The OP has disappeared. Was that really him?? If so, what a knob! And now I've just checked the members list and it looks like he's back with the original user name and avatar. He certainly is persistent.

All very strange...

what....seriously........Bruce has joined the forum again after being banned, you have got to be f*****g joking !!!

Pig Cat said:

All very strange...

you just noticed ;) You sound as bad as Sunbury just finding minted & boxed razors sold for sixpence, or 3 for a bob - not envious :oops:

sunburyboy93 said:
Pig Cat said:

All very strange...

what....seriously........Bruce has joined the forum again after being banned, you have got to be f*****g joking !!!

For some reason trolls usually spend time trying to find out ways to get back into forums.He is using chinese proxies now :lol: I find it most odd but hey ho each to their own.Must have more free time than I do.It only takes me 2 seconds to ban an account which is quite a bit less than it takes someone to create a new one.

Back
Top Bottom