Lesson of the day: Framebacks do not have a stabiliser.

I just got my frameback from Neil today (together with the Spartacus, and the Cador Diamant from Andy)

Not being used to framebacks, I was sort of expecting my pinky so slide against the stabiliser/heel of the blade.. instead it slid across the edge of the blade.. :eek:
Well, this blade is super sharp, Neil warned be about it.. well I'm now warned :D After cleaning up the blood (which was not negligible) I went back to finish my shave.

Pics of my pinky after it stopped bleeding. (this was the second plaster, and 1 packet of gauze later & 20 minutes)

Ciqh3.jpg

And todays lesson: "Framebacks do not have a stabiliser"

Max

"'tis but a scratch!!"

Seriously, OUCH! It's the bleeding and it's seeming reluctance to stop that gets you worried. I caught the top of my index finger over Christmas, and if it wasn't for my fingernail it would have been MUCH worse.

Ian

In all honestly Max..thats why I LOVED the LOOK of em..but NOT how they looked in the hands of even the most experienced..even they had slight nicks n cuts nowhere near their face..but I wish you "shaving" luck with your razor... :mrgreen:

B

Back
Top Bottom