Lavender Balm

To be honest, I haven't tried the AOS lavender balm but if the sandalwood is anything to go by it's top quality. The consistency is more moisturiser than liquid balm but you don't need much.

You can get it from TGS for £30 or I bought mine from this retailer without box.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Art-Shaving-After-Shave-Balm-Lavender-Vitamin-C-/220670343372?pt=UK_Health_HairRemoval_RL&hash=item3360fa38cc#ht_1784wt_1140" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Art-Shaving-After ... 784wt_1140</a><!-- m -->

The AoS lavender cream smells (and performs) fantastic, it doesn't smell synthetic in any way to me. On the assumption that the balm will smell similar and the performance Tony has outlined for their balms in general, it might be worth a try.

The AoS balms are superb. Extremely moisturising and makes the skin feel fantastic with a slightly moist (but not greasy) feel.

The lavender smell is on the sweet side. Nice. Starting to love this brand.

Fido said:
Is AOS a better bet than the Castle Forbes Lavender balm? Anyone able to compare the two?

Dunno Fido, again I like the CF Sandalwood and Cedar cream very much but haven't tried their balms. Probably can't go wrong with either.

IanM said:
Damian Murphy said:
The cade/l'occitane en provence after shave balm is good stuff. A bit on the pricey side.

The L'Occitane Cade is a great balm, but I don't get any lavender off it.

Ian

They do a couple of flavoured varieties , one is lavender & peppercorns? I got a tube a while back (recommended by your good self)
nice stuff , the lavender is'nt overly strong ,and theres just a hint of peppercorns.

Damian Murphy said:
They do a couple of flavoured varieties , one is lavender & peppercorns? I got a tube a while back (recommended by your good self)
nice stuff , the lavender is'nt overly strong ,and theirs just a hint of peppercorns.

Ahh, okay. I was under the impression they only did one 'flavour' :)

Ian

Fido said:
Just to round this off, thanks for the responses - I decided to invest my winnings on the Russian World Cup success in the Castle Forbes Lavender Balm.

I had a feeling that you were going to go with the Castle Forbes.

Ian

Back
Top Bottom