Lather Shots

Thanks Nishy!
I've gone ahead and ordered some P&B and OSP to have a go with, thanks in large pet to information you've provided. Looking forward to finding out if all the amazing rumors I've heard are true! From the looks of the lather I've seen in this thread from these two soaps I think I'm going to love them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks buddy, I'm sure you will be creating some fantastic lathers. I look forward to seeing some, P&B drinks water, literally!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

P&B sanskrit. The leftovers after a 3 pass shave (still plenty in the bowl too!)

8a79314ce0d68cb6fe68ccb7d428010d.jpg

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

How did the shave go?
Slightly disappointing tbh, not because of the lather though.

Much less irritation on my neck, which is obviously good, but there's a couple of small patches I'm not entirely happy with. Just need to work on those area and contain to practice no pressure.

The lather was nice and thick, though there isn't much of a scent and it just felt quite utilitarian.

Slightly disappointing tbh, not because of the lather though.

Much less irritation on my neck, which is obviously good, but there's a couple of small patches I'm not entirely happy with. Just need to work on those area and contain to practice no pressure.

The lather was nice and thick, though there isn't much of a scent and it just felt quite utilitarian.
Grab that palmolive stick and give it a whirl.

Back
Top Bottom