Klar Kabinett

Wil

Have been using it for about ten days now, and I really like it. I get very good and close shaves. Had to get used to the scent but that happened quick enough. Like the scent a lot now. Any other members use it?

I have some of this and find it to be an excellent soap, it was one of the soaps I used this week. A fantastic lather and I love the rose scent. It's a different scent to that of the TOBS rose I have here - more floral I would say. I much prefer the Klar.

Hax said:
I have some of this and find it to be an excellent soap, it was one of the soaps I used this week. A fantastic lather and I love the rose scent. It's a different scent to that of the TOBS rose I have here - more floral I would say. I much prefer the Klar.

I am not good at describing scents, but floral is how i would describe it too.

Two - 250 gram bars for around $19 - $20. That's a stable price on-going 2 years I've checked. I placed a whole bar on a rectangular plate I found at the good will store. This soap will scent a room. One of my favorites and after reading this early morning, I plan to roll it out and get a choppin. They have glycerin bars as well but none of the vendors I have contacted offer it; comes in a wrapper similar to the rose but has a green font. This is a soap for several of your friends to go in with. Quite a chunk of soap for 5 bucks split 4 ways.

If you want to sample some prior to purchasing I can cut a nice slice off and send it to you. Shouldn't be that much money at all. PM me if you are interested.

Regards, Robert

I've just had some arrive from Amazon.de. £20 delivered. Delivery took about a week.

http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B005ZDC7BW/ref=sc_pgp__m_A28I8DZMUBAU47_2?ie=UTF8&m=A28I8DZMUBAU47&n=&s=&v=glance

The reseller also has their own website, lots of other goodies on there.

http://www.heldenlounge.de/

Just a quick update, I used this soap today for the first time. Used it like a shave stick with excellent results, a really nice creamy slick lather. Good stuff.

I've also found out that the Muhle own the web store that I bought the Klar Kabinett from.

Back
Top Bottom