King Cobra razor back in stock

Thanks to a fellow member on TSD I was informed that the King Cobra razor was back in stock over at classic shaving priced at $239. I just ordered and paid for one.

Update: It seems like I might have gotten the last one as it now shows as out of stock...odd.

10gcow5.jpg

Well done on scoring THE most elusive hens teeth. You lucky bugger :D

Thanks, seems like the ordering window closed after 2 hours when they ran out of stock.
Got this a few mins ago:
"Thank you for your order with us at ClassicShaving.com. Congratulations on your new King Cobra! We do have your order, and we believe these will be shipping tomorrow. "

After the last shambolic sale of King Cobras at Classic Shaving , where I among other's added a razor to our cart and had actually paid for it , only for C.S. to cancel and refund monies paid , surely the decent thing to do would be to offer the razor's out to those people affected by it before offering them out for general sale ?

It appears that they will. 15 razors have been set aside for people that were in that situation the last time and will be contacted and asked if they want to purchase one.
It seems as if they will be reaching out to you who were in that situation - but it probably won't hurt to check in with them this week :)

It appears that they will. 15 razors have been set aside for people that were in that situation the last time and will be contacted and asked if they want to purchase one.
It seems as if they will be reaching out to you who were in that situation - but it probably won't hurt to check in with them this week :)
That is good new's , thank's for the information , let's see what happen's

Back
Top Bottom