Key ring / chain / fob

If nothing else we've got a diverse workforce here, if these ideas cross pollinate we might see suited gents at business meetings sporting chunky carabiners on their belts or ladies purses on the boardroom table, and somewhere else a hairy arsed builder / roofer will be carrying the Transit keys on a £600 Hermes silver clip.

I keep meaning to sort out my key bunch as I get sick of them poking me in the leg when I sit down.
I've got the car key and fob (always bugged me that it's separate) one house key, one garage key, an office key and a key to my parents house.

I've often thought that some sort of slim leather pouch to slip the non essential keys into, leaving only car and house "out", would be a good idea. Has anyone ever seen anything like that I could try and replicate.

Re: RE: Key ring / chain / fob

Avionyx said:
I keep meaning to sort out my key bunch as I get sick of them poking me in the leg when I sit down.
I've got the car key and fob (always bugged me that it's separate) one house key, one garage key, an office key and a key to my parents house.

I've often thought that some sort of slim leather pouch to slip the non essential keys into, leaving only car and house "out", would be a good idea. Has anyone ever seen anything like that I could try and replicate.

Like this?
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=200830047735

That's identical to the one I use for my work keys, except that mine's black - I expect it's the same seller, I bought mine at a market in Manchester. The back plate is exactly credit card sized and has an aperture for them, so you could use it as an all-in-one minimalist wallet.

Back
Top Bottom