JUST SAYING HI FROM WET & WINDY SCOTIA

Just to say a quick hello to fellow wet shavers. I'm kind of new to forums so I'll trust you to be patient with me as I ascend this new learning curve. JohnnyO.

JohnnyO said:
Just to say a quick hello to fellow wet shavers. I'm kind of new to forums so I'll trust you to be patient with me as I ascend this new learning curve. JohnnyO.

A very warm welcome to you Johnny ! Do we assume you are Canadian therefore?

spandex.. :)

Hi Johnny,
You'll be fine here with your new learning curve. After a few posts you'll be a dab hand.

What's your current experience with wet shaving. Have you just started or an old hand?

Hi everyone & thankies for the welcome. Erm, nope, I'm not from "New" Scotia, but rather the original west coast of Scotland. I started wet shaving when I was about 14 with a trusty old rusty Gillette which may well have been an experimental one designed by King Camp from the state it was in. I've just continued on since then, although I stay away from my straight edge open razors nowadays unless it's a really special occasion
JohnnyO.

Aww HunnyM, Visitors are ever welcome up here (Erm, you will have had yer tea already) ? And thanks everyone for saying hello.
JohnnyO.

Back
Top Bottom