Just paid for a straight....!

cheese_dave said:
Arrowhead said:
Ah, what's the worst that can happen?
Well for one thing, I've decided never to straight shave in the nude. I don't know exactly what protection my undercrackers would give my goalie if I dropped a straight while shaving, but psychologically I feel much better for wearing them.

Am I going to start off a whole "do you shave in the nudd" thing here?

Who will be first to tell us that they do indeed shave in the nip ? and remember we will require photographic evidence :lol: :lol:

Will anyone ever look in this thread again .....

Arrowhead said:
http://www.chainsawtrousers.org.uk/

I just bought the helmet - Safety first! :lol:

I shave usually while wearing my towel around my waist.

Personally, I don't like shaving in the nude or with clothes, but not for the reasons mentioned above! The sink gets cold sometimes and leaning up against it can be a Bone-chilling experience :eek:

I do love seeing the shaving your privates threads. You get a lot of pictures in your head.... ;)

Whenever you decide, leave yourself plenty of time, and try to arrange that you won't be disturbed. I'm used to my wife poking her head around the bathroom door unannounced, but it isn't particularly helpful.

Good luck! It´s allways fun, the first :) . Mine was a blood bath, I was going all in and shaved the head aswell (hybris anyone? :roll: ). Had to call for the wife to get plaster when I had 1/4 left, the bleeding was to bad and I didn´t want blood on the wooden floor :lol: . I ended up with a nice hack in the ol head and a good one on the cheek aswell. I thought I could do it becuase I´ve had so many barber shaves and thought I payed attention to how what he was doing :roll: . Take it easy, as said earlier and be _light_ on hand and stretch the skin. That´s my two or three cents though.

When i first started i kept slicing the top of my cheek despite my best efforts to stop it from happening just take it easy and enjoy it, shave like you're trying to brish with the razor, nice and light.

Ern razors are a good solid blade, your typical solingen edge so it'll hold up well.

Using a narrower strop can be better for a beginner, larger strops tend to cup which to a newb can spell disaster for rolling an edge, not impossible just needs to be kept in check.

Back
Top Bottom