June 2022 Acquisitions

The kind PIF Acqua di Genova soap challenge has begun thanks to @Satanfriendly. I’d already shave today and so decided to give it a quick test run, so far so good! It’s a bit airy but I only gave it a lather for a minute or two. However it seems slick enough, tomorrow will be the real test though!
A little video for him, I’ve no idea if they are any good, but they sound and look great, much like the soap at this point!

Do I know Band Maid? Only slightly. I have every album they have ever made and I rate the lead guitarist very highly. In fact as individuals they are all very talented. The bass player (Misa) is exceptional.

Good luck with the soapy challenge

Well I have been on buying sabbatical due to the end of my contract. I have gone permanent again and will need to rejoin the office world. So the latest additions are some office safe fragrances. I may have scored some of the last of the Aqua Citra. Reintroduced in 2014/15 and no longer available. I got through 2 100 ml bottles previously, but have found 5×30 ml online.

The company that reintroduced Aqua Citra has a strike off proposal at Companies House