June 2020 acquisitions

Ive heard great things regarding AP Shave brushes, enjoy! P.
I can attest to that: I've a SynBad, which is the best synthetic I've tried so far, and a Gelousy, a gorgeously large (at least for me) badger brush with luxurious gel tips. His prices are hard to beat. I must admit though that I am tempted to buy a Simpson Trafalgar 1 to see if it can match the SynBad.

Last edited:
I found the Derby blade great in the Rocnel for two shaves.
I've actually just sent for some Euromax saloon blades for about the same price. I'd heard they they were similar to Supermax Blue Diamond.
I'll let you know.

+ 5 brilliant

I found the Derby blade great in the Rocnel for two shaves.
I've actually just sent for some Euromax saloon blades for about the same price. I'd heard they they were similar to Supermax Blue Diamond.
I'll let you know.

Great minds think alike! Likewise, a pack of EuroMax is coming my way. I love the SuperMax Blue Diamond, both the Titanium (Swedish Steel) and Platinum coat and can't really feel a lot between them. They are comfortable and consistent.

I don't recall trying a Derby (even a full one before) and have to say I'm kinda excited to try it. It's in the razor now and ready for tonight's shave. I'm let to believe it's at its best after one shave (so, face stropped) but not great for more than two shaves. Suits me fine!

Hiya,

Took a while because of shipping time from another country to the USA, but received these NOS items yesterday. I'd done some reading before buying and this Floris formula of both frags seems to have some nice ingredients, so we will see how it performs.

The seller included the Santal bath soap as a gift and this scent's quite nice. Hard to sniff the shaving soaps through the sealed plastic.

Martin

Attachments

• 20200630_071106.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 16
  • 20200630_071518.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 16