JULY 2021 ACQUISITIONS

I'm calling it - They're both mediocre.
5gtx3g.jpg

Bumper deliveries with the postie and DHL

Ordered a bundle from maggards, beginning of last month, bloomin USPS!
20210719_105400.jpg

@Boycie83 legend, thank you its a sturdy and lovely looking brush, looking forward to trying it out!
20210719_105413.jpg

And last but not least, first of 2 chisel and hound brushes, my pics do not do it justice - and a couple of bonus sweets he threw in.
20210719_104250.jpg20210719_104421.jpg20210719_104429.jpg

This little lot arrived today & i can’t use it until October unless the wife sends it out to Norway for me.
The Cold Spice is supposed to be Homage to
Old Spice & the Fresco is supposed to be homage to Old Spice Fresh
unfortunately it might be a while before i find out
View attachment 73977

I am really interested in how you find the Cold Spice aroma, if you remember let me know :D

View attachment 73973

These bad boys arrived today thanks to @Blademonkey for selling them to me.
A set of Kropp razors.
The 8/8th axe really does have some weight to it and looks so huge compared to my other razors.

The 8/8 is enormous.

I think it would make little work of shaving a hairy man's hairy back.

Beautiful razors though.

This little lot arrived today & i can’t use it until October unless the wife sends it out to Norway for me.
The Cold Spice is supposed to be Homage to
Old Spice & the Fresco is supposed to be homage to Old Spice Fresh
unfortunately it might be a while before i find out
View attachment 73977

I have the Diver Down AS and love it!! Get ready for a face tingling!! However, it is not menthol nor synthetic menthol. It's spikenard which FWIW is mentioned in the Bible.

I have the Diver Down AS and love it!! Get ready for a face tingling!! However, it is not menthol nor synthetic menthol. It's spikenard which FWIW is mentioned in the Bible.
To be honest i was quite disappointed to find out it had menthol of some sort as i have enough soaps with it in.
I do like it but just felt i had enough.
it’s quite weird really as i’m unsure if it’s only the CK6 that has the menthol or if they both have it.
It seemed there was a contradiction in terms on the website although that might now be changed i haven’t checked.
But your right i’m looking forward to it for sure

Rocket.jpg

Cheers @Rohleder

I've been in this DE shaving hobby for about 5 to 6 years and I'd never felt the urge or curiousity to go down the vintage Gillette TTO route until quite recently.

This old English Rocket was too tempting to refuse so here I am.

Looks a beauty as well, I'm really pleased with it and look forward to finding out how it will perform in the shave.

View attachment 73996

Cheers @Rohlederble

I've been in this DE shaving hobby for about 5 to 6 years and I'd never felt the urge or curiousity to go down the vintage Gillette TTO route until quite recently.

This old English Rocket was too tempting to refuse so here I am.

Looks a beauty as well, I'm really pleased with it and look forward to finding out how it will perform in the shave.
Nice, will probably be a smooth, comfortable, efficient shave, like a Superspeed, good stuff! (y)

Back
Top Bottom