JULY 2021 ACQUISITIONS

View attachment 74436
today is a good day - parcel forwarded to me by my friend from America - two Lancaster x mammoth shaving towels , DG mayflower bought used on that side with south padre and few samples thrown in.
Brush is a loaner - B11 28mm knot in Wild West brush works handle!
B&m terror and LGC splashes arrived from slickboys
And to top it off - couple of free perfume testers from Facebook ads :) looking forward to trying the Jo Makonde velvet rose and oud. @Olie29 i think this perfume will be right up your street !
Nice set up there mate..yes the Jo malone velvet rose and Oud is one I’ve had my eye on for quite a while they are supposed to be nice and long lasting, certainly going to be picking some up at some point

View attachment 74436
today is a good day - parcel forwarded to me by my friend from America - two Lancaster x mammoth shaving towels , DG mayflower bought used on that side with south padre and few samples thrown in.
Brush is a loaner - B11 28mm knot in Wild West brush works handle!
B&m terror and LGC splashes arrived from slickboys
And to top it off - couple of free perfume testers from Facebook ads :) looking forward to trying the Jo Makonde velvet rose and oud. @Olie29 i think this perfume will be right up your street !
Let me know how you get on with those towels, I almost bought some from his etsy store on his drop (only to find he doesn't deliver to the uk), if they're any good I'll l drop him a line and see if he's intending to start shipping to the UK at some point.

Nice set up there mate..yes the Jo malone velvet rose and Oud is one I’ve had my eye on for quite a while they are supposed to be nice and long lasting, certainly going to be picking some up at some point
I thought you might have haha! The rabbit hole is deep…. Im looking forward to giving it a go! Would be trying it out today if not that I’m already wearing tempo rubato by MO

Let me know how you get on with those towels, I almost bought some from his etsy store on his drop (only to find he doesn't deliver to the uk), if they're any good I'll l drop him a line and see if he's intending to start shipping to the UK at some point.
I will do! First impressions are really good - they feel nice soft and fluffy! Will see how they perform! Yeah I did hear he did stopped shipping to UK a while ago unfortunately… seems like a few companies at that side did that, simply due to it being not worth their time (probably due to their small scale business )

I will do! First impressions are really good - they feel nice soft and fluffy! Will see how they perform! Yeah I did hear he did stopped shipping to UK a while ago unfortunately… seems like a few companies at that side did that, simply due to it being not worth their time (probably due to their small scale business )
Yeah I've seen that myself as well, I would consider the whole parcel forwarding type services but it would have to be something earth shattering for me to bother doing something like that!

Yeah I've seen that myself as well, I would consider the whole parcel forwarding type services but it would have to be something earth shattering for me to bother doing something like that!
They do tend to be really costly from what I seen … planet express is supposed to be reasonably priced from what I heard but you need to know the size of the parcel to get a quote. I haven’t used any yet but in future probably will once I try to get couple Edps

Connaughts must be setting themselves up to rival Amazon at this point, unbelievably quick considering I only ordered the blades and fine soap yesterday.

Plus additional from slickboys, looking forward to trying this out, typical that the warm weather has buggered off though!
View attachment 74437
I've always found Connaught's to be exceptionally quick ... and don't really know how they do it. Anyway, looks like the GEMpocalypse is over?

image.jpg
another couple Mail calls. Second part of lathergames prize - Stirling coffee beans are here! Quite looking forward to trying them out!

and from connaughts - just in case stocked up on couple of tabac stick refills and couple hundred of blades. Don’t think I’ll ever need to buy anymore gem blades so I’m quite content with this amount of stock lol (now theres enough of them to do few more giveaways once stock dries again lol! )

View attachment 74516
another couple Mail calls. Second part of lathergames prize - Stirling coffee beans are here! Quite looking forward to trying them out!

and from connaughts - just in case stocked up on couple of tabac stick refills and couple hundred of blades. Don’t think I’ll ever need to buy anymore gem blades so I’m quite content with this amount of stock lol (now theres enough of them to do few more giveaways once stock dries again lol! )
Tabac coffee would be interesting. :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom