Jovan Musk Aftershave - Any Fans?

FJY

Hi Everyone!

I thought that I would create a new thread about Jovan Musk aftershave, as I haven't seen it mentioned many times on here. It's a relatively inexpensive aftershave that I have loved for years, and it's one of my "go to" aftershaves for everyday use. The problem, for me, is that I don't know anyone else who actually likes it, so I thought I would ask you guys if any of you are fans of this aftershave, and if so what are your opinions of it? It would be interesting to get some feedback from you on this, hopefully mostly positive.

Thanks for your time.

FJY

Puig Quorum is another favourite of mine - mossy and earthy, quite a counter-balance to the warm, spiciness of Jovan Musk.
I like it too! I came across the aftershave by accident one day in B & M, tried it and have loved it ever since! I then found out that the EDT is sold in The Perfume Shop, so I was able to buy it from there when B & M stopped selling it. As you said, it has a completely different aroma to Jovan Musk, but it's still lovely! I use it regularly as one of my "everyday" fragrances.

Somewhere between the two, another legacy scent that really caught me recently is Mandate: https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Eden-Classic/Mandate-10917.html ... the EDT is still pretty good, the aftershave not massively to my liking as it's of the modern style, all feeding rather than drying in its effect. I snagged a vintage bottle of aftershave and that is right-on, for me. I suppose it's a sorta poor-man's Aramis Aramis.

Somewhere between the two, another legacy scent that really caught me recently is Mandate: https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Eden-Classic/Mandate-10917.html ... the EDT is still pretty good, the aftershave not massively to my liking as it's of the modern style, all feeding rather than drying in its effect. I snagged a vintage bottle of aftershave and that is right-on, for me. I suppose it's a sorta poor-man's Aramis Aramis.
To my shame, I am not familiar with Mandate. I haven't come across that one before. Could you please tell me, which shops is it available in?

Thanks,

FJY

I like a lot.
I use both after shave and cologne.
Likewise, I really like Aqua Velva Musk, which is basically the same fragrance.
And I use - I can't find it here anymore - the Axe Musk deodorant, which is basically the same fragrance.
Unfortunately, all these products are impossible to buy in my country.

Puig Quorum is another favourite of mine - mossy and earthy, quite a counter-balance to the warm, spiciness of Jovan Musk.
Big fan of this scent- I get quite a bit of pine from it and it’s a fantastic performer. Got the EdT too but the aftershave seems pretty eternal by itself.

It's a cheapo, so B&M, Home Bargains, maybe ... otherwise eBay/Amazon. Eden Classics picked up a lot of the legacy scents from the like of Avon and Dana, even some Shulton.
Thanks for that. I'll have to look out for it when I'm in B & M or Home Bargains again.

Back
Top Bottom