Jewel Super Stainless.

I've tried these, and if I had to rate them from 1 to 10, 1 being totally shyte and 10 being Feather (;)) then I'd put them somewhere around 2-3. A "won't throw em out but won't buy another" category by me...
Regarding their sharpness, they're not sharp and the 3rd shaving with them was almost a pain (my face burns) - plus, you must know I'm not a hairy type of guy, I like to say I have one facial hair in every centimeter :D

So...Did anyone track these blades down?...and if so what are they like? and more to the point are they still in business?

It would be good to be able to buy blades made in the UK...At least somethings still being made here...Or was!!!

Help they are back to haunt us..........why did this show up at the top of the DE Blade thread.............and no it was not because of my post...........**Sunbury is looking for that box of 10,000**.........:dodgy::dodgy:

I have several hundred of these and i like them,there are a few on this forum who hate them with a passion though and there has been some good natured banter about how they are disliked.
I shall have to dig them out and perhaps send some out to those who wish to sample them.

Dave.

used to use Jewel blades many moons ago. They were very good then if my memory isn't failing me. Recently picked one up in the "Roll up Roll up Blade Bazaar PIF" just for old times sake but haven't used it yet. I guess this is vintage blade.

Back
Top Bottom