It's Christmas....apparently.

I don't know which is worse, the song, or Noddy's wispy chin fungus. That gets my Koraat hand itching just looking at it! There ought to be minimum standards for public displays of beardage, the more prominent you are, the better your beard needs to be, especially if there is a chance you'll be wheeled out every year for 50 years.

In other news, next weekend is the weekend our extended family does "Christmas" on the basis that everyone is too busy in December! It grates on me how the shops start so early but here I am, essentially railroaded into the same thing by family tradition, so I can't really have too much of a pop at Tesco! Let he who is without sin cast the first scone hahaha!

Aye, I am not a chrismasy person but will join in dancing like a looney when drunk because every one else does. Then hate myself in the morning for being a twat. And trying to get the taste of regret out of my mouth. (If I got fixed I would be telling everyone about it, bragging rights) Christmas time is the best time to get fixed. :):)(y)

Back
Top Bottom