It's all your fault!

Many years ago, when I was much better off than I am now I collected fountain pens. Not in the keep em in boxes to look at type but to use and enjoy. I had Pelikan (loved them) Aurora, Waterman, Parker (51;s are rubbish) and many others. Best pen I ever owned was a Waterman Edison which unfortunately didnt suit my hand. Finances changed and I sold them all and was happy. Read this forum and was PIF'd 3 chinese pens which I loved so much that I decide to see if I had any pens left. Well I found quite a few of what was IMO the best value for money pen, a Parker 45 and since then have bought more, several more. I now have the pen bug again to add to my razor bug and am looking at finding a 2nd job to finance such :) Just wanted you to know it's all your fault :)

Many years ago, when I was much better off than I am now I collected fountain pens. Not in the keep em in boxes to look at type but to use and enjoy. I had Pelikan (loved them) Aurora, Waterman, Parker (51;s are rubbish) and many others. Best pen I ever owned was a Waterman Edison which unfortunately didnt suit my hand. Finances changed and I sold them all and was happy. Read this forum and was PIF'd 3 chinese pens which I loved so much that I decide to see if I had any pens left. Well I found quite a few of what was IMO the best value for money pen, a Parker 45 and since then have bought more, several more. I now have the pen bug again to add to my razor bug and am looking at finding a 2nd job to finance such :) Just wanted you to know it's all your fault :)

Razors have nothing on pens when it comes to how deep and expensive collecting can get.
Scary indeed.

My 1st wife took my Pelikan when she left; god do I miss that pen.

Back
Top Bottom