Italian Soft Soaps

Sunburyboy93 said:
i have never ordered or tried any of these "Almond" soaps, Cella, Valobra, Vitos, etc etc

I ordered some Figaro last night just to give it a test out, (yeah coz i need more soap !!! :blush::blush::blush:)

I presume these are good going by the reviews i have seen on the other forums.....?

Just tried the Cella for the first time this morning. What a terrific soap. Lathered up immediately with the brush holding enough for 4/5 passes, and the smell is amazing. Totally sold on this.

Wil said:
The Geordie Shaver said:
Are all the Vitos tallow based ? , its something I try to avoid as I have oily skin and it appears to lead to problems for me , which is a shame because I would have liked to try Vitos
Regards
Derrick

AFAIK yes, but there is also Saponeria Artigiana, they make (by hand) a similar soap, not tallow based. I still have enough in stock, and would gladly send you a sample. Just pm me your address.

No only one of the vitos are tallow.

pedro083 said:
Wil said:
The Geordie Shaver said:
Are all the Vitos tallow based ? , its something I try to avoid as I have oily skin and it appears to lead to problems for me , which is a shame because I would have liked to try Vitos
Regards
Derrick

AFAIK yes, but there is also Saponeria Artigiana, they make (by hand) a similar soap, not tallow based. I still have enough in stock, and would gladly send you a sample. Just pm me your address.

No only one of the vitos are tallow.

Are you sure? I have ll three types, and both the Red and Green are tallow-based. Valobra soft soap is not tallow-based.

Wil said:
The Geordie Shaver said:
Regards
Derrick

Thanks Wil , I will PM you , I have used Valbora and FTS which are none tallow ,but,would like to try more Italian soaps
Cheers
Derrick

Back
Top Bottom