Is This A "Tech Clone" ?

I would guess it is Baili BT131, if so, they are good shavers, more efficient than the original but zamac. Others with detailed knowledge of Techs and their clones should be able to let you know what it is, for sure.

I would guess it is Baili BT131, if so, they are good shavers, more efficient than the original but zamac. Others with detailed knowledge of Techs and their clones should be able to let you know what it is, for sure.
I was thinking the same thing, particularly the handle is very BT131-like.

Having said that, I haven't used that one, but pretty much all of their other ones except the short handle TTO.
Decent shavers and Tech clones all.
The BD176 I have, and the Kanzy rebrand, has excellent head plating, though I found the handle to be too slick when wet.

Last edited:

I was thinking the same thing, particularly the handle is very BT131-like.

Having said that, I haven't used that one, but pretty much all of their other ones except the short handle TTO.
Decent shavers and Tech clones all.
The BD176 I have, and the Kanzy rebrand, has excellent head plating, though I found the handle to be too slick when wet.

Pretty likely a rebrand of the Baili BT131 - happens a lot with Baili razors.

Just had a look. Think it's the same. Comes in the same travel case...

Back
Top Bottom