Is this a Streamline?

And do SE experts at TSR think it looks in good nick?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280847232813&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:GB:1123#ht_500wt_1378
Thinking of bidding. Would be my first vintage and first SE! Oh the adventure!

Yes it is a streamline, if you look on the side of the razor, (where i have circled)
it looks like the post that holds the blade in is missing on one side, unless it's a bad photo or my mince pies are playing tricks .....

Streamline.jpg

sunburyboy93 said:
Yes it is a streamline, if you look on the side of the razor, (where i have circled)
it looks like the post that holds the blade in is missing on one side, unless it's a bad photo or my mince pies are playing tricks .....

Streamline.jpg

Or do you wish to bid for it Steve ???? :angel::angel:
Regards,
Pete

Thanks for the replies and advice

Hard to tell, but it looks like it might be. I know I could be encouraging other bidders but assume that if you are on the hunt for one you'll set up a search on eBay anyway. I've asked the seller.

Are these difficult to get hold of?

Gary

They are not common but not really rare, they appear on the bay of fleas every so often

is this for your first single edge razor ?, the streamlines can bite......

It would be my first. The reviews sounded good. Which would you recommend as a good starter SE?

My favourite razors right now are:

Feather AS
Slant

gazzaroo said:
It would be my first. The reviews sounded good. Which would you recommend as a good starter SE?

My favourite razors right now are:

Feather AS
Slant

i started with a gem featherweight, nice and easy going, good to practice with

i have PM'd you a link to one

Steve

Back
Top Bottom