Irish-Made Shaving Soaps (Or Creams)?

Well, do we need to guess how they performed? :confused:
Oops lol I did miss that part. They were both on par to veg PAA and the higher of razor rock soaps from the US market in my opinion. Out of the two The Hand Made soap was better for for my skin post shave as seemed more balanced with less coconut oil/fat as I find that drying. I guess its cos they load up with more fat types as apposed to the Dr.K. The Hand Made soap also had better residual slip and I put that down to the castor oil prob used as a super fat. Both I used were good mid strength scents the The Hand made only having one scent but winning with a unique sweetish citrus, wintergreen and herb smell.

Hi guys. I'm from Ireland, grafton barbers are a big chain that sell some rebranded stuff way too high. They have a shaving brush that looks identical to the wilkinson brush. I would avoid. I've tried dr k but was disappointed. Poor enough performing soap which only has 2 scents mint and lime

Hi guys. I'm from Ireland, grafton barbers are a big chain that sell some rebranded stuff way too high. They have a shaving brush that looks identical to the wilkinson brush. I would avoid. I've tried dr k but was disappointed. Poor enough performing soap which only has 2 scents mint and lime
Have you tried the Hand Made Soap Co?

I tried the Hand Made Soap Company shaving soap about 4 years ago, i had high hopes for it being a tallow based soap. The smell was very good especially if you like Vetiver but the lather was quite poor compared to other soaps i was using at the time, very bubbling and collapsed very quickly. I persevered for a few shaves but it eventually became a hand soap in the bathroom. Unless the formula has changed since 2013 it would not be on my re-purchase list.

I tried the Hand Made Soap Company shaving soap about 4 years ago, i had high hopes for it being a tallow based soap. The smell was very good especially if you like Vetiver but the lather was quite poor compared to other soaps i was using at the time, very bubbling and collapsed very quickly. I persevered for a few shaves but it eventually became a hand soap in the bathroom. Unless the formula has changed since 2013 it would not be on my re-purchase list.
Its no longer tallow now

Back
Top Bottom