Ipod Nano 8GB "SOLD"

I have for sale my wifes ipod nano 8GB, comes with original box car charger ear phones full instructions, and belkin skin, my wife as owned it from new purchased from tesco, it as two very tiny marks on the one edge of the ipod, barley visible to the eye, it as always had the skin on, and the screen is perfect, I want £56 for this posted first class recorded UK , paypal only. I have also listed this on Ebay, if you would rather use Ebay I have no problem with that, so here's the link.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110722410724&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Jamie.

ipod8gb001.jpg

ipod8gb003.jpg

ipod8gb002.jpg

Detailed item information
Product Information
The slightly curved wafer thin Nano 4G has a long slim body for a better grasp. Enjoy the well balanced sound of this iPod Nano that supports playback for MP3, AAC, AIFF, WAV, Audible and Apple Lossless. This Apple MP3 Player comes with all the standard iPod features plus motley of new features. Have fun with the Genius feature of this iPod Nano that creates 25 song playlists instantly based on the characteristics of a single song. Shake your Apple MP3 Player to control its features with the tilt-sensor. Armed with microphone input, the Nano 4G lets you do voice recording too.

Product Identifiers
Brand Apple
Model iPod nano 4th Generation chromatic Blue (8 GB)
MPN MB732LL/A, MB732ZD/A, MB732ZO/A, MB732ZP/A
UPC 0885909258062, 885909258000, 885909258024

Key Features
Storage Capacity 8 GB
Audio Supported Formats AAC, AAC-LC, AIFF, Apple Lossless, Audible, MP3, MP3 VBR, WAV
Video Supported Formats H.264, M4V, MP4, MPEG-4, Mov
Battery Run Time 24 Hours

Audio / Video Capabilities
MP3 Bit-Rate 16 kbps - 320 kbps
Max Video Resolution 640 x 480
Screen Size 2 Inch

Dimensions
Width 3.81 cm
Depth 0.60 cm
Height 9.14 cm
Weight 36.85 gm

connectivity
Outputs Headphone Jack
Interfaces USB 2.0

Miscellaneous
Exterior Colour Blue
Power Source Internal Battery
Battery Type Rechargeable Lithium Battery
Number Of Songs 2000
Frequency Respone 20-20000 Hz

RE: Ipod Nano 8GB

I'm not 100% sure but you can upload music video's photo's and films, so I would assume it's probably a fourth gerneration Ipod, it does not state 4 generation on the box or instruction booklet, hope that's helpful.

Jamie.

RE: Ipod Nano 8GB

pugh-the-special-one said:
I'm not 100% sure but you can upload music video's photo's and films, so I would assume it's probably a fourth gerneration Ipod, it does not state 4 generation on the box or instruction booklet, hope that's helpful.

Jamie.

It is a 4th generation, the 3rd was square and the 5th had an in built camera on the back.
Steve

Back
Top Bottom