iPad problem

Anyone any idea why my iPad sometimes displays only half a page?

For example, I open up a PM to reply, the page is displayed in such a way that the right side of the message is hidden and I cannot resize the page to fit, or slide it from right to left to reveal the text or even the reply button?

It is a case of the page being in A4 size on an A5 screen?

Not using tap talk..

Hairsuite said:

For example, I open up a PM to reply, the page is displayed in such a way that the right side of the message is hidden and I cannot resize the page to fit, or slide it from right to left to reveal the text or even the reply button?

Not using tap talk..
i get that when people post large pictures

Al H said:
Hairsuite said:

Not using tap talk..
i get that when people post large pictures

I get the same if people put pics that are too large on both my iPad and Mac. But if it is just text I have not had any problems.

Was there any solution to this issue? I get it and normally it does not bother me but today it caught me out in the BST when some important info was in the bit not shown. There were some photos in the post too.

I was using an old iPad 1 on whatever is the latest OS they could go to.

hellofromme said:
Was there any solution to this issue? I get it and normally it does not bother me but today it caught me out in the BST when some important info was in the bit not shown. There were some photos in the post too.

I was using an old iPad 1 on whatever is the latest OS they could go to.

Does it on my desktop and Chromebook.

I've had no issues on Tapatalk since changing over. I did before though. Only thing that annoys me about it though is double-tapping the home button, to temporarily view another app, seems to reset it.

I've had no issues on Tapatalk since changing over. I did before though. Only thing that annoys me about it though is double-tapping the home button, to temporarily view another app, seems to reset it.

For me on the iPad 1, this was the thread
http://www.theshavingroom.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=28974

But I have seen it on many other threads too. Currently there is the bst thread with an r41 and fatip that has the same problem that I noticed just a few minutes ago.

Back
Top Bottom