Introduction

Hi there,

Im new here! A bit about myself. I just moved here from France, but im from England originally. I have been wetshaving for around 15 years. I have tried most of the razors, brushes and blades and settled on a few of my favourites:

Anything Merkur
Anything Simpson
Super Iridium Blades (I have FAR FAR too many of these hoarded away, will need to sell some of these at some point!)

My interest has waned somewhat over the years so im hoping some good discussions on here will rekindle that love for this hobby!

Thanks guys. I know what i like purely through rafts of experimentation. Every now and again a new item catches my eye i have to try. I tried mama bears soaps a while back and liked them, which made a change from the soap i used for 5 years solid, taylors lavender.

Good Evening and Welcome to the forum Brouilly. I am surprised that no-one has yet mentioned our famous old tradition, that any newbie joining the forum, who has stock of super iridium, must immediately PIF them on to the other members :D :D

Only kidding, (mostly)

Sure you'll find us a helpful and friendly bunch :cool: It's a bit like a gentlemen's club, just without the lingering smell of wee and tobacco. :D

Ainslie

Back
Top Bottom