Interesting info. on badger hair sources

Personally..I think its more along the lines of..do you wanna go to Italy to find the freshest and purest olive oil in the world..or would you settle for a market brand that does the job well done!... :cool:
The same thing goes for coffee and tea :mrgreen:

B

I'm not quite with you, sorry? I was interested in people's views on the ethics and whether you think there's anything in the claims by the two companies or whether it's all bull.

Perhaps there is some reticence to take part in a debate about these ethics when we've just had a crazy thread about circus cruelty. :roll: I must say that reading that thread I was slightly reassured about Edwin Jaggers' scruples, but then again I haven't seen anything on their website on the subject, and that was two years ago.

Actually the badger debate aside you could say that it is ethically wrong to buy anything from China considering their human rights record. :evil:

Seems perfectly reasonable and I'm glad they eat them but I doubt they use anything but a length of old re-bar if gassing isn't completely successful.

Back
Top Bottom