Injrzr Parker

In a quest to rid myself of more money ( I don't do this with tooth brushes - what is it with shaving?) in searching for a variant my eye was drawn by a Parker Injrzr. Something about this looks so cool, like some kind of purely functional ex soviet block science fiction widget..damn you Connaught!

Im still only 9 months in to my DE adventures, is an injector a worthy distraction? Any ideas of pros and cons ..

I've been in this game a similar length of time and I picked up a supply se for a bit of fun a few months ago - it's smooth shaver. Particularly good with a few days growth. Blades last a bit longer than DE blades.

I haven't tried other injector razors, I'm sure someone will have a better idea of the options both vintage and new.

Definitely worth a diversion, it's another rabbit hole in the rabbit hole!

In a quest to rid myself of more money ( I don't do this with tooth brushes - what is it with shaving?) in searching for a variant my eye was drawn by a Parker Injrzr. Something about this looks so cool, like some kind of purely functional ex soviet block science fiction widget..damn you Connaught!

Im still only 9 months in to my DE adventures, is an injector a worthy distraction? Any ideas of pros and cons ..
You must at some point buy an injector razor, it's simply the law!
I had many injector razor's, mainly vintage but I see nothing wrong in picking up one of the parker razor's and giving it a good chance to make you abandon all other razor's until the time comes and it will certainly come when you will want to try other SE razor's be they the vintage, and very good I must say that take the Gem blade or maybe the SE razor's that take the Artist Club blades.
You may wish in time perhaps to dip your toes into the straight razor shaving or perhaps the slightly more accessable Artist Club straight razor's but there is plenty of time for all of this shaving fun so go ahead and purchase this razor and get to know and love it in the knowledge that the shaving rabbit hole is very deep and I have explored many of its chambers before moving on to the next, once you have taken your time to use all the possible different types of razor's out there will you be able to find your way out of the Warren in the knowledge that you have left no stone unturned to try to find the perfect form of shaving, this is the journey we must undertake to become true shavemonkeys!
Enjoy the journey my friend. :)

Paul.

Last edited:
o
You must at some point buy an injector razor, it's simply the law!
I had many injector razor's, mainly vintage but I see nothing wrong in picking up one of the parker razor's and giving it a good chance to make you abandon all other razor's until the time comes and it will certainly come when you will want to try other SE razor's be they the vintage, and very good I must say that take the Gem blade or maybe the SE razor's that take the Artist Club blades.
You may wish in time perhaps to dip your toes into the straight razor shaving or perhaps the slightly more accessable Artist Club straight razor's but there is plenty of time for all of this shaving fun so go ahead and purchase this razor and get to know and love it in the knowledge that the shaving rabbit hole is very deep and I have explored many of its chambers before moving on to the next, once you have taken your time to use all the possible different types of razor's out there will you be able to find your way out of the Warren in the knowledge that you have left no stone unturned to try to find the perfect form of shaving, this is the journey we must undertake to become true shavemonkeys!
Enjoy the journey my friend. :)

Paul.
I echo Paul's thoughts entirely

Back
Top Bottom