Ingredients you wouldn't be without.

Not ingredients but things I like to have at all times are peanut butter, eggs and instant ovaltine, along with a loaf of sliced white in the freezer.

I live alone.......................

I totally agree on the Smoked Paprika, and any paprika fan needs to make a Chicken Paprikas it's fantastic.

I'll go out on a limb by adding Preserved Lemons and Olives, I love a good hearty Moroccan Tagine (Stew)

phlip said:
I totally agree on the Smoked Paprika, and any paprika fan needs to make a Chicken Paprikas it's fantastic.

I'll go out on a limb by adding Preserved Lemons and Olives, I love a good hearty Moroccan Tagine (Stew)

I'll do it...I have some preserved lemons and I love olives.

antdad said:
I'll do it...I have some preserved lemons and I love olives.

I hope that didn't come across as Me suggesting you added to Preserved Lemons and Olives to the Paprikas that would be oh so wrong...

This stuff <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.bartspices.com/html/spices.php/cmd/p/id/429/cat/13" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bartspices.com/html/spices.p ... 429/cat/13</a><!-- m --> and a few of it's counterparts have also found there way into the kitchen recently and very good they are too.

No sir, I've never made paprikas but I understood the lemons and olives were for the tagine.
I was rather excited because I'd made some preserved lemons about 6 months ago and I forgot all about them.

antdad said:
No sir, I've never made paprikas but I understood the lemons and olives were for the tagine.
I was rather excited because I'd made some preserved lemons about 6 months ago and I forgot all about them.

Paprikas is a fave in this house, especially as it's a one pot dish so 1 knife and a large pan to wash up :D
Chicken, Onions, garlic, Red Peppers, 3 heaped tsp Paprika (1 each of hot, sweet, smoked) Tin of toms, chicken stock, creme fraich and parsely to finish, fry combine cook in the obvious order and you can't go wrong.

Back
Top Bottom