Ingrams to be relaunched

For those of us who loved and miss Ingram shaving cream, I’ve just heard back from the brand’s new owners, Three Pears. They hope to have a reformulated (due to law changes) product on UK shelves around late May, early June.

The brand manager also confirmed that it will be supplied in a metal tube made by the same company as before.

He generously offered to send me a sample as soon as it is made and naturally, I graciously accepted.

I have great hopes for this classic of our shaving world!

For those of us who loved and miss Ingram shaving cream, I’ve just heard back from the brand’s new owners, Three Pears. They hope to have a reformulated (due to law changes) product on UK shelves around late May, early June.

The brand manager also confirmed that it will be supplied in a metal tube made by the same company as before.

He generously offered to send me a sample as soon as it is made and naturally, I graciously accepted.

I have great hopes for this classic of our shaving world!
Why didn't you ask for one for me?

All,

Just requested an update on this. Allegedly coming out Mid October!

Best,

Ben
I’ll believe when I see it and I bet they’ll leave it out all that lovely lanolin just like they cut the castor oil from Blue Stratos when they reformulated it. Hope their three pears ain’t rotten on the tree…

Back
Top Bottom