Ingrams Shave Cream

Dobbo25 said:
Ah that's where it's gone to, I used to get it in my local supermarket but I noticed it's not stocked as much, as for Savers I got a few travel size cans of Noxzema for 50p
I know it's foam in a can but it's one of the best and for 50p it's worth a go

I picked one up from Savers last Friday, also their shaving oil which is good as well

Used this for the first time yesterday. Bought it it Southend's superdrug before Xmas. I loved it and had a great shave with it. Love that big menthol blast. I can see me using this one regularly as I love the feel of menthol and the shave was smooth and close. Very good cream for the money. Prefer it to the similarly priced Palmolive cream.

Futur shaver said:
So, is this stuff "BETTER" than palmolive cream or not??

Personal taste - I love the menthol kick in Ingrams. For the price there's no real excuse not to have both.

For me the best cheap cream is the boots cool cologne lathering cream. always have a great shave with it and it but not quite as good post shave as Palmolive but for comfort it's the best and cheapest out there.

Ingrams is the only one of those made in Britain. Not important to some, of course. I find it gives me a good, close, comfortable shave with good skincare to boot. The menthol is just the clincher and so very refreshing. As long as the quality doesn't diminish, this will always be a regular in my bathroom. In fact I could probably use nothing else and be quite happy. Might not be so good in the hair though, and it could well tingle round the old medlar fruit....;)

NotTheStig said:
Griffo said:
Used this for the first time yesterday. Bought it it Southend's superdrug before Xmas.
Which one - the one near the Royal's shopping centre or the one further up next to NatWest? Do you live local (to me in Southchurch?)

The one on the corner almost opposite M&S (on the other corner from Waterstones - I think) so sort of heading down towards the Royals. got the two cheap aftershaves from there as well.

I live smack bang in the centre of southend, the missus used to work at Lloyds on the Southchurch road.

Nice suprise today through the post from Lornamead after sending them back the watery tube of Ingrams i had.

20130206_151326_zps21e6ed5e.jpg

Thats fantastic customer service.

and nice work from Dobbo25 for getting the email address to the company.

Back
Top Bottom