Inbox by Gmail

Re: RE: Inbox by Gmail

Omp said:
Nishy said:
As NTS mentioned earlier up to date Gmail users on the latest Android platform already get grouping and calendar through the normal Gmail app

Thanks Nishy, I'm after the full version for my laptop (windows 7) though if such a thing exists
Ahh apologies, that I'm not sure of.

Omp said:
Nishy said:
As NTS mentioned earlier up to date Gmail users on the latest Android platform already get grouping and calendar through the normal Gmail app

Thanks Nishy, I'm after the full version for my laptop (windows 7) though if such a thing exists

Hi,

Got my invite, and have the Android App. Having signed in there, I was e-mailed a link which said that I could log into Inbox in the Chrome browser (only), and provided a link. It does indeed work, but I feel the whole Inbox experience might take a bit too much getting used to for my liking.

There is something to be said for a nice clean email inbox (of the traditional sort).

Also, I don't like "Done" apparently as a replacement for Archive and Delete (as there is no easy way to delete from Inbox that I have found.

Link is here but you have to have logged into your Android/IoS app, (and of course had an invite).

If any of this is incorrect - I'm no expert, so please feel free to correct.

Hope this helps.

White.

Back
Top Bottom