im not dead

hi peeps sorry i aint been about, i know you all have missed me. i got a pm from pcat yest evening and thought id best post.
we had a little fire just before xmas and gutted the house, we seem to owe our lives to the dog! we got awoken by him barking and found the living room ablaze, we all got out ok, but gutted the house. we have been livin in a hotel while ins sort the house and finaly after 7 months got back in at the start of june.
i would appear accoroding to the fire brigade that it was elec fire caused by down stairs lighting being old.

wont be a stranger.

colin

I also have not been posting as I had the painful misfortune to have a prolapsed lumber disc, just over seven months ago. Can now get about the house but find walking longer distances problematic. Have only just returned to DE shaving occasionally in the last week or so.

Good to meet you Colin & HairShirt, Sorry to hear the news. From what I've seen perhaps it'll be easier to fit in if you are a stranger Colin ? Loadsa strange peoples here !

JohnnyO. :geek:

antdad said:
...sod the kids did you manage to save any of your shaving gear? :shock:

Glad your'e still alive.

a fair bit did bite the dust my wapi straight got heat damaged, my kent badger looked like road kill, my fatboy looks ok but dont shave right, my joseph rogers seems ok needs honing and same with the gates, but this could be due to spending a lot of time in stowage.
the only comp we currently have is my eldests lappy and limited webbi access.
thanks for all the well wishis
sunburyboy93 said:
Welcome back. I hope your Dog gets thoroughly spoilt ? ;)
spoilt he has spent all this time in the best kennels the ins could pay for, since being home he has permently had the ump.

fatboy1971 said:
a fair bit did bite the dust my wapi straight got heat damaged, my kent badger looked like road kill, my fatboy looks ok but dont shave right, my joseph rogers seems ok needs honing and same with the gates, but this could be due to spending a lot of time in stowage.

What about the 5 mint 195 prototypes and the 3 toggles BNIB? :lol:

Good to see you back Colin

Glad you're all OK - makes me think how lucky you are (in a sense) and how important people are over possessions.

And a big welcome back to hairshirt - sounds very painful, hope you're healing.

Nice one PigCat for thinking to to contact Colin about his absence.

Cheers

Ollie

Rev-O said:
Nice one PigCat for thinking to to contact Colin about his absence.

A while back I PIF'd him some Ogallala bay rum soap that was frankly bloody awful. I thought that might be the cause of his absence from TSR. Reckoned I'd either poisoned him or he'd just got the hump with us. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom