iKon SK9 You Tube

Very good. The same head arrangement as my Shavecraft.

He doesn't mention blade insertion though, I find it quite easy to misalign the blade as the head is tightened. There's a bit of a knack to it.

It is Jamie, been shaving with mine for a few days now. I have been using a Feather Blade which has never been a blade that could get on with ( I have lost more blood to the sodding things than any other blade.......except Treet Black). 1 or 2 passes with the O/C and a final pass with the guard side. Great shaves every time and no irritation.

I've been using the H2O and OSS. Zero irritation on my shaves. Very clever design.

I'm not sure if I'll bother with the SK9 but I've ended up with 2 OSS's so will either get the S3S or SK9 if I choose to sell it.

Dipesh said:
I've been using the H2O and OSS. Zero irritation on my shaves. Very clever design.

I'm not sure if I'll bother with the SK9 but I've ended up with 2 OSS's so will either get the S3S or SK9 if I choose to sell it.

I looked at all 3 razors in the end it was down to the H2O or the SK9 as I like the bulldog handles. In the end I chose the SK9 just liked the look of it I guess.

Back
Top Bottom