Ikon SE & ATT Kronos Handles, Shavecraft 102, MMOC, 1912's - FINAL PRICE REDUCTION

I've over-extended a bit on razor purchases already this month so these need to be sold to balance the books.

Payment by paypal please. Prices include postage to the UK.

I will ship elsewhere - please PM me for details.

Ikon SE Handle - used a few times - £35 posted - SOLD.
ATT Kronos Handle - used a few times - REDUCED to £30 posted - SOLD.

Shavecraft 102 Slant head - used a few times and has a small ding on the head (see photos) - £27.50 posted - SOLD.

Gem Micromatic Clog Pruf - user grade with brassing evident - £10 posted - SOLD.
Gem Micromatic OC - some tarnishing is present throughout the length of the handle - £15 posted - SOLD.

Ever Ready 1912 razors (from L to R):
1) In very good to excellent condition with some minor scratching evident on the head - REDUCED to £8 posted.
2) In excellent to near mint condition - £15 posted - SOLD.

Gem Featherweight SE - user grade - REDUCED to £5 posted - SOLD.
Gem Junior - in very good condition with a stain on one side of the head (see photos) - REDUCED to £10 posted.

2 x user grade Gillette Slim Twits (from L to R):
1) White handle British Slim Twist. There is, as is common with these razors, a small hairline crack in the handle (see photos) - REDUCED to £6 posted.
2) Blue handled Slim Twist - Made in Germany - REDUCED to £6 posted.

2 x user grade PAL DE's - REDUCED to £5 posted each - 1 sold, 1 remaining.

2 unnamed user grade OC's. I know very little about who manufactured these razors other than they arrived in a bundle of razors I purchased from France. They would be a good introduction to using an OC for someone who hasn't tried an OC before - REDUCED to £5 posted each - both SOLD.

RE: Ikon SE & ATT Kronos Handles, Shavecraft 102, MMOC, 1912's - PRICES REDUCED

Prices reduced on remaining items.

fancontroller said:
Received my 1912 and MMOC today. Excellent condition and really well packed.
Thanks Andy and thanks to TSR.

Thanks Mike.

I'm glad to hear that they arrived safely.

Final price reductions on remaining items prior to them going on ebay at the weekend if unsold.