I love Americans.

"Or, anything I can get & mail you from here? (Texas or Canada). I just took down a moose with a bow this past weekend, but I doubt HRH Customs would approve of a large package of fresh moose steaks coming into the UK."

mmmmmm.....fresh moose steaks.

What exotic animals have you digested?

Re: I love Americans....I really do.

Emu, Ostrich, Kangaroo, Wallaby, Alligator, deer. I have been in places that serve dog and no I did not. You could smell it the minute you walked in the door.

I forgot to add rattle snake, not bad deep fried & washed down with eleven teen beers ;)

PaulH said:
Crocodile, ostrich, kangaroo, conger eel, Of these I'd say crocodile would be the one I wouldn't try again, chewy, tough and fishy, not very nice

You sure that wasn't a cheap whore? HOW drunk were you?

antdad said:
"Or, anything I can get & mail you from here? (Texas or Canada). I just took down a moose with a bow this past weekend, but I doubt HRH Customs would approve of a large package of fresh moose steaks coming into the UK."

Wonder if it was a field moose, a hoose moose, or one of those wee tame white mooses.

I'd have went for a hamster myself.

Good shooting though!

rangers62 said:
antdad said:

Wonder if it was a field moose, a hoose moose, or one of those wee tame white mooses.

I'd have went for a hamster myself.

Good shooting though!

Or perhaps Irisch Moose?

Back
Top Bottom