I found disposable DE razors

Not sure if anyone has seen these before, but I got these at work..
They have just "UNIVERSAL" on the head, no other markings.
I'm going to try one probably this week, and then remove the blade to check for markings.

Anyone have any idea who makes these?

3YV1n.jpg

BwANR.jpg

kpmHa.jpg

AS62H.jpg

9W5Eg.jpg

I placed it next to my Flare tip and 34C, so you guys can get an idea of size.

If I can get some more over the next few days, I might even pif a few, so we can do a review ;)
This would probably be quite good as a travel razor. (since it's a non-removable blade, so probably qualifies for hand luggage)

FB.

Could be, certainly more efficient at clipping longer body hair. To be expected with a disposable not a very sophisticated moulding, see all the sink marks in the base plate.

I'd be interested in having a look at one of these if you could PIF me one?

hunnymonster said:
Are they not intended to be single use medical "prep" razors? (Like for hairy chested chaps when they do the ECG thing)

Yup.
Although they're now hard to find in hospitals.....

I did once try to shave with one of these ~20+ yrs ago. It was not an enjoyable experience.

No I don't work in a prison, but I work in a healthcare facility, we use them for body hair, but they're very similar to normal DE's (they actually contain a DE blade)
I might try one over the weekend, and report back. (and take it to pieces for pics)

antdad said:
Could be, certainly more efficient at clipping longer body hair. To be expected with a disposable not a very sophisticated moulding, see all the sink marks in the base plate.
I'd be interested in having a look at one of these if you could PIF me one?
Would you take one for the team and give a review? ;)
Paul_D said:
Although they're now hard to find in hospitals.....
I did once try to shave with one of these ~20+ yrs ago. It was not an enjoyable experience.
These might be a bit better than the ones of 20 years ago, but I haven't tried it on myself yet...

FB.

KRF1963 said:
Have you tried one yet FB? Also, coule you clip it back together with a blade of your choice in it and try it with a decent blade?
Well I was going to try it tonight, but then I have romantic evening planned for tomorrow, and until I get a stypic, I'm not taking risks ;)
It's not possible to snap it back together, but the way the glue came undone, I could glue it back together with another blade in it.

I'll try both methods this weekend, and report back :D

FB.

Back
Top Bottom