I am brushless

fozz77 said:
antdad said:
Good show fozz, how are you finding it? What size knot is in that candy butterscotch?

It is a good brush. A TGN 22mm set at 47mm loft & has a knot width of 24mm. For $ 67.00 it is good value.

Is this a 22 Finest fan shape or Finest extra hair or wrong on both accounts?

SiR-ed8 said:
fozz77 said:
antdad said:
Good show fozz, how are you finding it? What size knot is in that candy butterscotch?

It is a good brush. A TGN 22mm set at 47mm loft & has a knot width of 24mm. For $ 67.00 it is good value.

Is this a 22 Finest fan shape or Finest extra hair or wrong on both accounts?

2 Band finest with extra Bush. I will post some " as used pics" when i get a moment or two.

Fozz,

Thanks I look forward to it! Kindly let us know how its bristle stiffness, knot density, and tip softness perform and overall impression.
That loft size generally type I look for in brushes. Even if its little longer but right stiffness I'm all for it.

The bristle stiffness is good at this loft-any higher & it would be too floppy for my liking. It seems to have a good balance of density, stiffness & the tips are soft enough. I would say that the knot quality is excellent for the price. I like the ergonomics of the handle & it is weighty too. It is Rudy's take on a Chubby handle.

SiR-ed8 said:
Fozz,

did you supply Rudy with the knot or did you apply it yourself? I have no problem doing so if that's case.

I contacted him & told him the knot & loft & decided on a handle. Within 6 hours he sent me pics of the brush unglued, I liked what I saw, he glued it up. The whole proccess took four days for first contact to first shave. A real gentleman to deal with.

Back
Top Bottom