I aint no racist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mods just so's you know even Pakistanis remove the stani to describe themselves 'kay coz I been there. They even makes fun of their own accent calling it Desi when speaking English.Being told I using racist language sucks. Go read my initial thread. I's spend time in Belize where lots of Black fellas and so I am creole meself as me grandad was black so yeah don't be calling me a racist yea. As for sex well we all do it dun we unless we monks?

It's all banter right: you guys turnin into those Yank forums where Shiteful becomes Boatful and Damn becomes Darn

Hi can I ask what happened?

Just to be clear, just exactly what language is he using?
I think it's obvious from his own comments that he was using a four letter abbreviation of the word "Pakistani" that is generally considered to be highly offensive and racist. While I accept that this may just be a misunderstanding on his part, I would hope that there is no move to permit this sort of language to be left unmoderated on this board.

Can we just accept that the guy made a mistake, the mods sorted it out, and we can all go back to talking about shaving again?

Offensive and racist according to whom?

Status
Not open for further replies.