I aint no racist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mods just so's you know even Pakistanis remove the stani to describe themselves 'kay coz I been there. They even makes fun of their own accent calling it Desi when speaking English.Being told I using racist language sucks. Go read my initial thread. I's spend time in Belize where lots of Black fellas and so I am creole meself as me grandad was black so yeah don't be calling me a racist yea. As for sex well we all do it dun we unless we monks?

It's all banter right: you guys turnin into those Yank forums where Shiteful becomes Boatful and Damn becomes Darn

Mods just so's you know even Pakistanis remove the stani to describe themselves 'kay coz I been there. They even makes fun of their own accent calling it Desi when speaking English.Being told I using racist language sucks. Go read my initial thread. I's spend time in Belize where lots of Black fellas and so I am creole meself as me grandad was black so yeah don't be calling me a racist yea. As for sex well we all do it dun we unless we monks?

It's all banter right: you guys turnin into those Yank forums where Shiteful becomes Boatful and Damn becomes Darn
Hi can I ask what happened?

Just to be clear, just exactly what language is he using?
I think it's obvious from his own comments that he was using a four letter abbreviation of the word "Pakistani" that is generally considered to be highly offensive and racist. While I accept that this may just be a misunderstanding on his part, I would hope that there is no move to permit this sort of language to be left unmoderated on this board.

Can we just accept that the guy made a mistake, the mods sorted it out, and we can all go back to talking about shaving again?

I think it's obvious from his own comments that he was using a four letter abbreviation of the word "Pakistani" that is generally considered to be highly offensive and racist. While I accept that this may just be a misunderstanding on his part, I would hope that there is no move to permit this sort of language to be left unmoderated on this board.

Can we just accept that the guy made a mistake, the mods sorted it out, and we can all go back to talking about shaving again?
Offensive and racist according to whom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom