HTC Mobile Phones

My brother in law and two if his mates have the htc desire as they didn't want to pay for the iphone upgrade. All three of them are now in love with it. A month or so in and he still says there's just not enough hours in the day to play with it.

I'm thinking about getting one but would prefer to wait until a slightly better one appears for no other reason than I can remind all three of them that I have pretty much the same phone, just a bit better.

The wildfire is a smaller version of the Desire.

I didn't even realise my handset/contract was up until I called them today and now im getting a new phone.

I have been using them for a few years now, I haven't checked out the new screens but I never had any trouble with them.

Previously had a HTC G1, the original google-phone, and now a HTC desire. Both fantastic phones. Although I preferred the physical slide out keyboard of the G1 to the touch screen only of the desire.

They've kept me well away from the style over substance iphones.

*incoming*

I have had a HTC Desire since the release date and the only complaint I have it eats batteries, you have to charge it everyday. Other than that it's a great phone and as more apps hit the market it just gets better..........just waiting until Tmobile release Froyo next month....... :roll: :roll:

hunnymonster said:
andyjreid said:
Has anyone got any experience using HTC handsets?

I've just bagged an HTC Wildfire as a free handset upgrade.

They're rubbish Andy, best to send it to me and I'll dispose of it securely on your behalf.

Yea just like all those Super Thins you promised you'd give to charity to help the starving children ;)

Well I've had it a few days now and it's the bogs bollocks right enough.

Now just to find a case for it so I dont f**k it in the next few weeks.

Ah so you use one?

Where abouts did you get your case? All the ones on ebay look cheap as feck and I dont want a leather flippy type one.

andyjreid said:
Ah ok, Im more interested in it working ok. Could you post or PM me a link please?

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B003UR6C0C/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B003UR6C0C/</a><!-- m -->

Used the screen protector film for nearly an hour before losing my rag with it and removing it.

You'll need this too Andy:
img.php
:lol:

Back
Top Bottom