Howdy

Hello Gents,
Just checking in from New Mexico, USA. I have been shaving with a DE and a straight razor for about 6 months and all is going great. Looking forward to visiting with you all.

Mark

Greetings!

Nice to have you around.

Do you know The David Crowder Band? They're from Texas. I'm just listening to the new album ('Church Music'). Truly amazing sounds.

cheese_dave said:
Alright Mark.

Yanno, Rev-O, you coulda just edited your original post and no one would have known you were such a big eejit :D

Oh yeah?! You wanna step outside??

BTW, you'd love the David Crowder album Dave. If you've got Spotify give it a go. Money back if not completely satisfied.

Have you taken the medication today Rev...not only did you call the fellow a Texan, you're plugging that god-awful band again.

Their new album is amazing, really the best thing I'd so far this year.

But I'll stop banging on about them now and thanks for the reminder about the meds. . . . :hungrig

Hi Mark, welcome to TSR! Don't worry about Antdad, I think he's going through his own special menopause at the moment. Ollie's going to lend him some of his HRT! :D

antdad said:
Have you taken the medication today Rev...not only did you call the fellow a Texan, you're plugging that god-awful band again.

Nah, that band was Switchfoot. They're the U2 to David Crowder's Radiohead.

Seriously, check out the (ironically-title?) 'Church Music' album. It's very very good.

P.S. my 7 year old daughter has asked me to add these two smilies:
:geek: :ugeek:

Back
Top Bottom