Howdy..

Well according to my household budget, I am saving money - razor blades, cans of goop etc no longer comes out of the "household expenses" cost centre so it's all looking savingsy there.

In the "hobby" cost centre there are a few more outgoings, but really this is quite cheap compared to previous hobbies - stargazing gets expensive when you drop a couple of grand on telescopes, eyepieces & camera mounts... at least I can shave every day - can't stargaze in summer - never gets dark enough, more days than not are blotted out by cloud so on a per day basis stargazing's outrageous.

hunnymonster said:
Well according to my household budget, I am saving money - razor blades, cans of goop etc no longer comes out of the "household expenses" cost centre so it's all looking savingsy there.

In the "hobby" cost centre there are a few more outgoings, but really this is quite cheap compared to previous hobbies - stargazing gets expensive when you drop a couple of grand on telescopes, eyepieces & camera mounts... at least I can shave every day - can't stargaze in summer - never gets dark enough, more days than not are blotted out by cloud so on a per day basis stargazing's outrageous.

If you can call Crack-smoking a hobby then traditional wet shaving pales in to significance in my household budget, wherever it's kept on the nominal ledger.

Oh and Clarity, please ignore Rev-O. He's my dealer and pimp, a dangerous man who is prone to irrational outbursts.

Back
Top Bottom