Howdy..

Hello..

Stubbled accross this site whilst looking for views on razors.

I brought one of those really cheap plastic Wilkinson Sword DE razors in Boots a few months ago in protest at the silly prices wanted for the Mach 12000 Turbo Gti Light Saber whatever refills.

So far i only have the razor as above with now dull blade that came with it, wilkinson sword brush ('borrowed' from my dad), wilkinson sword soap (blue dish you find in tescos) and now my current favourite, the Bodyshop For Men Maca Root Shave Cream.

Been getting on ok with it but now run out of my blades so looking to step up to a proper razor/blade set-up and a decent brush.

So thats me! :)

Hi Clarity and welcome to the forum.
I use your same combination of soap and brush occasionally and like the way they perform.
There's much better to come however :)
regards, beejay

Arrowhead said:
Hello and welcome to TSR, Clarity, and the possibilities of getting a better shave and saving money. Well, I'm sure the latter is possible in theory, anyway.
That's what you're telling SWMBO, right?

Anyways, Clarity, welcome, there are a few possibilities, either you buy a new razor, or look in the BST section, or on ebay. If you go either way, with 20 quid you can get something decent.
But don't delude yourself you're going to save money, that's how we all got caught! ;) But you'll enjoy shaving, and pampering yourself with soaps, pre/post shave product.
Your skin will thank you for it, I've started less than 2 weeks ago, and my skin is in better shape it has ever been.

Welcome, and enjoy some shave time!

FB.

Back
Top Bottom