How Many Will There Be?

One or more

• Total voters
John said:
Lose the beard said:
If I ever do the first post I always have 2 browser windows open so I can check no one has posted a thread before I post a new one.

:icon_lol: I'm guilty of posting one just after you :blush:

might open one at 5:30 in the week. lets see if anyone can get one earlier than that :)

shanky887614 said:
John said:
:icon_lol: I reckon 5 we've all done it haven't we :blush:

guess its my turn now:icon_mrgreen:

im long overdue

LOL It's easily done, if your in a rush to get somewhere and need to post then you realise your mistake later on,how ever if like me when I first joined TSR I seem to remember me opening my own SOTD posts.....SUPER SUPER:blush::blush::blush::icon_lol:

shanky887614 said:
John said:
Lose the beard said:
If I ever do the first post I always have 2 browser windows open so I can check no one has posted a thread before I post a new one.

:icon_lol: I'm guilty of posting one just after you :blush:

might open one at 5:30 in the week. lets see if anyone can get one earlier than that :)

:icon_razz:

Some sort of automagic thread creation with the start and end date and locking off the previous one would be cool. Maybe people would complain about not being able to put posts in late though

NotTheStig said:
Some sort of automagic thread creation with the start and end date and locking off the previous one would be cool. Maybe people would complain about not being able to put posts in late though

That would be a good idea, some people have a affliction to starting SOTD
don't worry if that's you whoever you are,it's probably one of the most looked at weekly....no pressure :icon_rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom