How many are you holding "in stock"? (continued)

Yeah that's pretty much the approach I took when stocking up. Even my girlfriend is starting to realise that DE shaving isn't "dangerous" or too time consuming.
I did have to adopt the Gillette marketing method of giving her a free razor with some blades.
Except that I also gave her the blades for free! damn, never was much of a businessman!

I have about 120 red pack personnas left from a 200 pack
supermax 110 from a 200 pack
and a few english wilkinson swords, dorcos and treet black beauties.

I think I will get another pack of 200 of something by gillette haven't decided which yet.

About 500 I suppose; please excuse me if I don't count them. They're Swedes, UK Wilks, Iridiums, Feathers, and 7 o'clock yellows, in that order of preference. So far this year I've used approximately one and a half, so provided I don't develop a bad case of the shakes there'll be plenty to leave to any putative grandsons.

After reading in today's shave how the Red Personna's last forever. I just bought 100 more blades that I may not ever use up! Just more zip lock bags for the medicine cabinet!

About 1600.

A mixture of Super Iridiums, Gillette yellows, Gillette Super Thins and NOS Gillette Bleue Extra.

I am now 40 and at the rate of one blade per week I have enough to reach my mid-70s. Not sure what will after then to be honest :?

Back
Top Bottom