How many are you holding "in stock"? (continued)

Mod edit: continuation of this thread

I have 53 blades.

3 + 10 = 13 Israeli Personna
20 Dorco 301/Superdrug
30 Wilkinson Sword Classic
5 Derby Extra.

At some point in time I will get a sample pack of around 40 - 50 blades.

Too much of a good thing depresses me.

RE: How many are you holding "in stock"?

I'm just getting my favourites sorted according to the razor they'll be used in....

.........60 Feathers for the Merkurs
.........100 Astras for the R41
.........50 Personna Reds for the R41
.........2 Packs of Derbys...which don't seem to work in anything

Miscellaneous odds and sods.....Just been trying Gillette Yellows from a swap....I like those and will be ordering a couple of hundred for a start to my Hoard.............Stand by Paul.

I thought I was greedy having over 300 GEMS, couple of magazines for my Schick injector & 4 20 packs of Feather Pros. Now I don't feel quite so bad. Got a few packs of Timors for my DE moments.

JohnnyO. \:icon_razz:

I have about 100 - split between Feather, Gillette 7 o'clock (Green, Yellow and Black), Astra SP.
I'm presuming that blades will be in production for a while so I'll resist trying to accumulate a 30 year supply.

Well more than I can reasonably use but I have a couple of mates who get supplies!
Quite a few nacets yellows greens
Plus a real mixed bag of odds andsods.
I use the yellows asmy default blade for new razors. My junior works well with gillette blades. Indian gillettes work as well for me as the Russians.
I love looking at my stash (oh err missus)
Lovely
Tim

Blades are like money in the bank. Your beard is going to continue to grow, and really, what new are they going to come up with to fit the razors that we now have that would work so well and cheaply?

Back
Top Bottom