How long can you last?

I don’t shave on a Saturday and always have a good end result after my Sunday shave .

But if I ever do miss a few days on the bounce my face gets itchy and irritated after about 4/5 days.

I can last a couple of days without shaving if I have to but I don't like it at all. I do think skipping the odd day makes the shave feel really nice but I am not sue if it is actually a better shave or just that I was so rough that a decent shave feels great. Mine is a minging brown and if non shaved big issue vendors give me money. Are you going grey all over now maybe you need to got back sack and crack :shock:

For me it seems to be only day two that is itchy for me, I do admire guys with the perseverance to wear a bread properly, it is a lot of work to keep it in good condition. These arses that just let it go wild like a north sea fisherman are just lazy but a proper beard or mustache is a piece of work on it's own.

My missus hates the jaggy phase of non shaving (days 2-3), after that it softens more, I havent skipped a day in a long time now, it is mainly a shave in the afternoon then the morning so 36 hours is as long as I can last.

Pre DE days I would go 2 or 3 days without shaving on my days off and I felt my skin better for the rest. Now I think I've only actually missed 3 days since I started DE shaving. 2 of those were down to initial poor technique and irritation caused which meant I couldn't face shaving again the next day. The 3rd day of not shaving was Wed when I just didn't bother. I was talking to myself by Thursday morning, writhing on the floor on Thursday afternoon.......

I just really enjoy shaving now, the whole range of soaps, brushes, razors etc make it a wholly more pleasureable experience.

i've got about the same amount of hair but kept neatly trimmed to a #2 or #1.5 in summer