How long can you last?

I don’t shave on a Saturday and always have a good end result after my Sunday shave ;) .

But if I ever do miss a few days on the bounce my face gets itchy and irritated after about 4/5 days.

I can last a couple of days without shaving if I have to but I don't like it at all. I do think skipping the odd day makes the shave feel really nice but I am not sue if it is actually a better shave or just that I was so rough that a decent shave feels great. Mine is a minging brown and if non shaved big issue vendors give me money. Are you going grey all over now ;) maybe you need to got back sack and crack :shock:

For me it seems to be only day two that is itchy for me, I do admire guys with the perseverance to wear a bread properly, it is a lot of work to keep it in good condition. These arses that just let it go wild like a north sea fisherman are just lazy but a proper beard or mustache is a piece of work on it's own.

My missus hates the jaggy phase of non shaving (days 2-3), after that it softens more, I havent skipped a day in a long time now, it is mainly a shave in the afternoon then the morning so 36 hours is as long as I can last.

hando said:
Was going for the Dick Strawbridge look but in a fit of madness\sanity shaved it off 2 weeks ago

You don't mean that do you Neil? Somebody needs to get some clippers to that baldy.

images

Pre DE days I would go 2 or 3 days without shaving on my days off and I felt my skin better for the rest. Now I think I've only actually missed 3 days since I started DE shaving. 2 of those were down to initial poor technique and irritation caused which meant I couldn't face shaving again the next day. The 3rd day of not shaving was Wed when I just didn't bother. I was talking to myself by Thursday morning, writhing on the floor on Thursday afternoon.......

I just really enjoy shaving now, the whole range of soaps, brushes, razors etc make it a wholly more pleasureable experience.

antdad said:
hando said:
Was going for the Dick Strawbridge look but in a fit of madness\sanity shaved it off 2 weeks ago

You don't mean that do you Neil? Somebody needs to get some clippers to that baldy.

images

i've got about the same amount of hair but kept neatly trimmed to a #2 or #1.5 in summer

Back
Top Bottom