How interested are you guys in EDT?

Just a simple question.

I have a few odds and ends im looking to sell or trade and am just trying to gauge interest as to whether it's worth putting them all up on BST here.

I would put them up on a site like Basenotes however most people on there are from the states and UK BST's are usually harder to make there (throw in a dash of snobbery and it is made even harder).

So if I went to the effort of putting up some EDT's on here would you guys be interested?

P.S. Mods I wasn't sure exactly where to put this as not yet going ahead with any BST.

If it's shaving related there'll be someone on here wanting to make new aquisitions, I have absolutely no doubt about that.

Could you possibly list them at some ungodly hour of the morning please to give us early risers a chance to get in there first:icon_razz::icon_razz:

Most EDTs or A/S which have gone up on BST seem to find a market okay Andy. I was fortunate enough to get some genuine Floris from a fellow TSRr & I've seen good quality products being sold.

JohnnyO. \:icon_razz:

Ok well most of what Im looking to go are part bottles
Guess the only thing I could do would be to poste them all and see what reaction I get.

I'm in Andy, provided I manage to see the thread and of course taking into account that I am far away (which means I can most likely send you other bottles when I get back in Europe). I also have some which I would be willing to trade, depending on what's on offer.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=35.524358,129.428297

Vinny I wouldn't hold your breath for CdR it's going nowhere. Similarly, Konstantinos, I've seen some of the bottles you have and can assure you that nothing I'll have to sell or trade would be up to the same level.

Gonna get some bits and pieces together tonight and see what happens.

P.S. Vinny have you tried Bois des Illes? lovely stuff.

Hiya,

Sigh....I would certainly be happy to at least look at your offerings. Right now I have a hard time justifying buying more EdTs, since I've got plenty to keep me busy as it is. Still, I'm sure it's only a case of temporary sanity that keeps me from considering anything.

Martin

Looong sigh.....got any niche type or vintage juice?

andyjreid said:
Vinny I wouldn't hold your breath for CdR it's going nowhere.

P.S. Vinny have you tried Bois des Illes? lovely stuff.

I have, it is.

When I got my Cuir de Russie (Selfridges, London) they threw in a load of samples. The ones I really wanted to try were Coromandel and Sycomore but they didn't have any so I got Bois des Illes and 32 Rue Cambon instead. They were also selling a lavender-based, new scent called Jersey. Didn't try it but probably should have.

I really went there thinking I would buy Dior Eau Noire but it didn't float my boat as much as I was expecting. Have been spoilt by the immortelle in 1740 and Sables, obviously.

Back
Top Bottom